A branch of Webber International UniversityIn their own words...
- Students must have a current St. Andrews ID card with a library bar code with them in order to check out and renew books.
- Fines are 20 cents per day per book with a maximum fine limit of $5.00 per book. Unpaid fines will be charged to students’ accounts through the Business Office at the end of each month.
- Through our catalog students can view their patron records, note the books they’ve checked out, check due dates, and renew books (one time only).
- Students will be charged for the cost of a lost book plus a $15 nonrefundable processing fee. A flat rate of $40 will be charged for books no longer in print, plus the $15 nonrefundable processing fee.
Students will be charged $10 for books returned damaged which need to be rebound. For books damaged beyond repair, students will be charged the lost book fee.
- Books generally circulate for 28 days. All books must be returned to the Library at the end of each term.
- All periodicals, reference materials and special collection items do not circulate and may not be removed from the Library.
- St. Andrews faculty, staff and students have no checkout limit.
- Books may be renewed twice unless requested by another patron.