A branch of Webber International University
Did you know...
The St. Andrews Pipe Band is one of the university's most visible organizations and has become one of the top competing pipe bands in the southern United States.

Concurrent Admissions Program FAQ

3. Can I get financial assistance to pay for my college courses?

Yes. There are various programs you can use to pay for college courses.

Tuition assistance (TA). If you are serving on active duty or in an Army Reserve unit, your best option is to use TA. The Army will pay 75 percent of the cost of tuition or expenses up to a maximum of $187.50 per credit hour, whichever is less (100 percent in contingency areas). Total amount per servicemember not to exceed $3,500 during one fiscal year. To begin payment, active duty soldiers see a counselor at their Army Education Center. Army Reserve soldiers see their unit administrator. TA applies to undergraduate and graduate courses.

Montgomery GI Bill/Student Loan Repayment Program: Army Reserve soldiers can use their MGIB benefits and, if applicable to them, the Student Loan Repayment Program. Active duty soldiers can use MGIB benefits after completing at least two years of service. TA and MGIB benefits can be used at the same time but not for the same course.

Back to Concurrent Admissions Program
© 2014 St. Andrews University. All Rights Reserved.
Access Webmail
Access Moodle

St. Andrews University
A branch of Webber International University
1700 Dogwood Mile
Laurinburg, NC 28352
(910) 277-5555 • (800) 763-0198 • (fax) 910-277-5020
Student Complaints
Sexual harassment and related incidents